Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thuh-ree Peeeas???



In honor of it being the 3rd day of the week and the 30th day of the 3rd month of the year which when divided by 3 twice equals 223. 333333333333333333333333333333 etc...):


(I don't know a better way to start this out than with these three dynamos)


(Nuuummmmmaanngghhhh!!!*crunch*)

According to a study done by the World Health Organization in Geneva, nearly one-third of children around the world spend at least three hours or more in front of the computer or watching television.

I find that absolutely preposterous. I certainly haven't been on the computer all day searching for interesting information on the number three while simultaneously catching up on the third season of Chuck.

Crap. I just dropped three of my chips. Now I don't have any left in the Jumbo-Sized bag I opened three hours ago when I started writing this...





(Check out 3:00 minus 0:08)
(And no, I do not endorse swears)





(Why do I not have one [or three] of these???)

One-Third of Relationships Have a Digi-Snoop, and Ladies Are the Worst
What the heck! No one electronically snoops on their partner! Believe me, I would know. No boyfriend I ever had did that.

And I made sure to check their emails, text messages, and call/browser histories, so I know for a fact that that fraction is just not accurate.




I'm really struggling with which Sesame Street clip to end with. They all seem equally bizarre and fantastic.
Ergo...
Choose your own adventure:

Yes, That is Stockard Channing.

Thuh-ree Peeeas???
1 Case of Animal Cruelty Concerning 3 Dogs

Have a three-rific day today.

Go climb a three and listen to the birds three-t!

Until next time kiddos...
Keep it three-l

And three-s don't kill me for these terrible puns.

No comments: