Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Roarin' Good Fun!

This girl isn't actually playing Skip It. Her parents tied this as a weight around her ankle to keep her from running away. Here, we see her falling backwards, trying to escape.

I sometimes sing songs from commercials no one else remembers.

Case in Point

I would like to have a study done of all children who used the Skip It on a daily basis.
I have a feeling they're the ones who veer towards you while you're walking next to them, due to extreme muscle build-up in only one leg.

Raising a generation of future freaks, one child at a time.
Well done, Tiger Toys.
Well done.

1 comment:

Dana said...

O my gosh.

1st of all - wow.

2nd of all - that commercial needs to be severely
analyzed! - it was terrifying.
3rd of all - i never had a skip it. but i used one before
- and im pretty sure it wrapped around my
legs knocking me down and socking me
with that silly counting ball. oh the pain.