Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

They Say It's My Birthday

Well what are all of you little celebrity friends doing her-Oh! You're going to sing! Hurray!


Oh stop...Stop it! Seriously...Oh you guys...


Elvis! I knew you were still alive somewhere! I knew all it would take was an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EVENT to get you to come out of hiding!


Wait Marilyn...I think you're confusing me with someon-Did he say prostitudinous?



Thank you, Satan. You don't know how much it means to me that we can put our differences aside for today, of all days--my birthday.

Happy Birthday, Me. I hope it's full of narcissism and cake. Lots and lots of cake.
Thank you!
Oh you're welcome.
Do you want me to get you some more coffee?
Oh could you please?
Absolutely!
It's our birthday after all!
Oops. I spilled some.
THE PRESSSSSSSSSHHHHHUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. Uh Ok. Well. Uh Happy...Birthday... I guess...I'll just get going then...





Apparently 22 is the age I lose my mind. Or maybe scare it away.
Just back off the coffee and we'll all be ok.

No comments: