Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Still on the Farm

Farm Bloggerilla

This was quite possibly one of the worst experiences of my life.
And now I have a bad reputation.
At least I don't have to worry about being attacked by those chickens with their dangerous beaks since they're probably (hopefully) scared of me since I'm totally a murderer now.

My life is NOT turning out the way I wanted.
This is NOT who I wanted to be when I grew up.

This is NOT the rooster I want haunting me in my sleep:
(or this guy, for that matter)

P.s. I searched "rooster ghost" and came up with nothing. Am I really the only one scared of poultrygeists?

Please don't hurt me.

1 comment:

Dana said...

your crazy. you are nuts. you have lost it. your cracked. engine one and two are out. you are going into a tale spin . . . or a flat spin . . . 7,000 altitude. Goose is going to die. they can't reach the ejection handle. OH NOOOO!!!! GOOOOOSE!!!!!!

ok sorry i was watching the crash scene in top gun.


i love you