Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DT: May the Lithp Be With You


















You might as well know now that I cried the first time I saw Han Solo get frozen.


Found at: - FilesTube


I don't know when I became "List Girl," (not to be confused with "Lithp Girl") but, well, that's who I've become.
Seriously though, how could I pass up the opportunity to educate the masses about Star Wars? (Like when I mention the Trilogy and some ign'ant person asks "Which one" and I'm forced to respond with, "Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home.")
It's a simple fact that Star Wars quotes are appropriate for all occasions, in all situations, and by all people (and Jawas).


Statement: "Where are we and who the heck are you?"
Response: "Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Statement: "Look at this awesome Snuggie I bought you!"
Response: "Into the garbage chute, flyboy!"


Statement: "I just bought the DVD set of 'Cop Rock'!"
Response: "I’ve got a very bad feeling about this."


Statement: "Mom! I got a gold star in finger painting!"
Response: "Great, Kid. Don't get cocky."


Statement: "Your car is a piece of crap. It doesn't even have a grill."

Response: "You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs."

Statement: "What's that Buffy's cooking?"
Response: "Who's scruffy looking?"

Statement: "Swimming with sharks in a meat suit sounds like kind of a bad idea."
Response: "I find your lack of faith disturbing."


Statement: "Get your lazy butt off the couch and go find a job."
Response:
"But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!"

Statement: (Insert absolutely anything here)
Response: "...I know."

Click here, you must
(If you don't get a chance to watch the movies today.)

[New Addition]
Dana:
4:13 PM: todays starways day. may the 4th b with you ! (I assumed she meant Star Wars)

Kelly:
4:22 PM: Dana. Did you seriously not know that.

Dana:
4:22 PM: Nope. Shut up

Yes, we love each other, even though she may not have caught onto Star Wars Day despite the fact that she read my blog and I told her I was watching the entire Trilogy today.
So. She made this for all you bean poles that may also not have known:



3 comments:

Nick Sidari said...

okay...

you just got a million cool points for loving star wars.

Dana said...

oh - yeah so woops. kill me.

i NEED to own the original on DVD. we have them in VHS but i dont have a VCR at school ... LAME.

band of brothers is going to have to do for me tonight. sad. but they are always there for me.

yay! you used my picture you big throw rug!

Dana said...

i was lazy and linked your blog entry to mine for the 4th. ha.