Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day One

Well, this is officially my first blog. I've recently been inundated with friends, acquaintances, and random men on street corners who insist that blogging is the way to go so...here I am. Being as this is the first of probably many to come, I won't use up all of my absolutely amazing anecdotes now. But never fear, they will show up at a later date. For now, let me just say that one of the most amazing experiences that you can have is making your own food. Not just hey let's throw a box of macaroni on the stove, but full on making up your own recipes. For example: "berry medley"/blackberry/granny smith apple/vanilla ice cream/mocha frappucino smoothies. Hit those up some time. you'll be amazed.
Go make some food.

No comments: