Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've Made An Executive Decision

And as primary executor (not to be confused with executioner) of this blog, I do indeed have all authority.
We're moving, friends.
For a little over a year, now, I've been concurrently writing 2 blogs (besides the horrifying story blog that Dana and I write). I had initially thought that Bow Ties and Bandits would be my personal blog for friends and family, while Pastiche would be my blog focused on thrifty treasures and tips. But I've come to realize, that really, there's no separating the two. Thrift ("vintage", if you're feeling pretentious) shopping and creating unique pieces from previously unloved pieces is an integral part of my life and vice versa.
Therefore, we're all going to get friendly here and jet on over to Pastiche.
Don't be scared.
We'll all be friends.
No tears.
Here's the link:
Pastiche
And hopefully you'll join us there.

No comments: