Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's officially the year of the rabbit. Funny turn of events: while doing some swift googling for a "rabbit" picture to include, I accidentally typed "rabbot." Let me tell you, friends. Way more interesting results.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

And finally...

Exhibit C:
There were zillions of sexy robot bunny pictures and my response was, "What the...I feel uncomfortable." Until I read her description.
That's right...She's from Sonic the Hedgehog. Hello that's awesome.

In the days to come, be prepared to be inundated with rabbits in honor of the Chinese New Year. Because this post...did not go where I intended.

1 comment:

Dana said...

year of the lentil is next right? and im a celery.