Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Saturday, January 15, 2011

So That's What It's Called

Hi. I'm a girl. I paint my nails. I do my make up.
While I do these things, I look in the mirror and think to myself,
"Self, how can you get a job naming these products, because you are like waay more clever than these ding bats."
And I then respond,
"Self, you are just too sweet. But I don't think that job can really exist. Can it?"
Then the original me says,
"Self, just focus on your eyeliner. That's definitely not a straight line."

Well, Selves...You're wrong! That's totally a job! It falls underneath the umbrella of what's known as a Freelance Namer (seriously). Ironically enough, I found out on a website called The Art of Manliness. I'm not kidding. Go. Read. Envy this man.

BTW Proof that I should totally be a Namer:
(These would be for my new Ghetto Ghoulies nail polish line)

Gang Green
Bloods and Crypts
Silver Bullet
Pushing Daisies Yellow
Skeletor (Whatever. He's a villain.)

I could continue but who likes a show off?

1 comment:

Dana said...

OH my gosh.
kelly
art of being a man.
wow.
kinda crazy.
ok im going to name more nail polish
and link your post to mine.
HA!