Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Disney!

I can't believe I've never talked about my Disney obsession before. I've loved Disney ever since I was little. "Beauty and the Beast" was the first movie I ever saw in a theater. Either that or "Curly Sue." Very similar movies...very similar...
The first time I ever went to Disneyland was on Easter when I was probably 3 or so. I was convinced we were going to Disney World and my older (and obviously wrong) brother knew it was Disneyland. We argued. He won. Whatever. Like it even matters.
Pfft.
Anyway, since my family has generally gone to Disneyland in the winter (January-early March are prime Disney-ing times. Rain + no crowds= amazing), around this time of year I start jonesing to go.
All that to say...
This is one of the greatest tv shows ever recorded:


Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Ps If you don't know who EJ Peaker is...the Osmonds will explain. Donny and...that other one.
Pps You're welcome.

No comments: