Bow Ties & Bandits
Dear friends, We've moved! Join us here: Pastiche

Saturday, July 24, 2010

On Showering


Confession:
I hate showering. I do it, but I really really hate it. It just seems like such a monumental waste of time (unlike, say, blogging or having a Gilmore Girls marathon).

Don't get grossed out. I do it, and do it often. But I mean come on...who actually likes showering enough that they want to shower on an airplane?

"Designed for single-usage." Pfft. I'm so sure. You know how airplane people are.

Seriously. This isn't a joke. Alert perverse traveling men everywhere.

Dear in-flight shower creator,
You're an idiot.
Love,
Janet

1 comment:

Dana said...

o my gosh.

you are crazy.

showers are a waste of time.

and i hate them too.

i can't think of a time when i like them.

never.